Sunday, January 31, 2010

Love


My first topic: Love.

This is a broad question, and I'm looking for both advice and opinions in whichever way you want to interpret the word 'love'. The length of your reply does not matter.

Please state if it's an opinion or advice or both, don't forget to tell me your name/alias that you'd like to be credited with (leaving it blank will mean I'll just leave you as anonymous, which is also your choice), your age and location if you'd like to share those.

If you'd like to be credited with a website if your response is featured on the blog (this is not for the book), please include that as well.

You may reply as many times as you like, but each reply must be self contained.

You may email me at adviceandopinionsfromtheinternet@yahoo.com.au
or reply here (it will be screened from view) with your advice or opinion to do with Love.


Related Posts with Thumbnails