Saturday, February 6, 2010

Friendship


I need different backgrounds of people to help me out with this, so if you know of anyone who wouldn't mind giving some pieces of advice, pass the link on!



I'm trying to collate a book where there are many different pieces of advice from people online- all sorts of different people.

If you reply here with a piece of advice, I'll take it as permission to let me put it in my book.

I'm currently looking at the topic of "Friendship"

Can you give me some pieces of advice on this topic? Reply here, or email me at adviceandopinionsfromtheinternet@yahoo.com.au

I'm not looking for quotes from famous people, but your own personal advice. It can be about any aspect of friendship or love (and it doesn't have to be romantic love, it could be love for your friends or family or pets).

Obvious trolling will be ignored, but pretty much anything else goes. I'll just edit for grammar and spelling.

Can you also please 'sign' your quote with what you'd like to be credited with in the book? Also please give me your age, gender and location.

If you give me a piece of advice I really like, I might post it up on my blog (linked in the websites section of the forum. I'm not including it here because I don't want to be seen as spamming). So tell me your blog link as well.

Thanks!



Related Posts with Thumbnails